7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey all, and Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had our interview Sept 13th for k-1 visa. He got the 221G form and our papers are still in Casablanca. Now I have emailed them, called NVC and Washington i guess DOS several times about this. They say papers are still in Administrative Processing. Now how much processing can they do???????????? :wacko: If they are going to send the papers back, SEND THEM BACKKKKKKKKKKK. So we can do what we have to to with USCIS so he can get his visa.

What does anyone think about this? Doesn't the petition expire after a certain length of time? I am going nuts with this

and can't get any answers. The person in Washington says there is nothing more I can do, but the papers could go either way. :help::help:

Any input is grealy appreciated.

Sara El Malki

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

We had our interview Sept 13th for k-1 visa. He got the 221G form and our papers are still in Casablanca. Now I have emailed them, called NVC and Washington i guess DOS several times about this. They say papers are still in Administrative Processing. Now how much processing can they do???????????? :wacko: If they are going to send the papers back, SEND THEM BACKKKKKKKKKKK. So we can do what we have to to with USCIS so he can get his visa.

What does anyone think about this? Doesn't the petition expire after a certain length of time? I am going nuts with this

and can't get any answers. The person in Washington says there is nothing more I can do, but the papers could go either way. :help::help:

typical of Casa....how many "red flags" do you have in your relationship??

They probably do not think that the relationship is valid. They are very used to older Amer women trying to petition a much younger guy they met in some chat room. Dont know how much of this applies to you, but you need to look at the red flag list in the MENA forum.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

they do expire, ours expired around the time it reached california, now they say it was not DENIED but EXPIRED to where no further action will be done on it.....

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

• 5 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi yes my fiance is haveing the same trouble. his interview was oct 15th 3 months ago.I have emailed casa 3 times now and they also say that it is still in Adminiatrative Processing. :( but i will keep emailing them until we know something

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi yes my fiance is haveing the same trouble. his interview was oct 15th 3 months ago.I have emailed casa 3 times now and they also say that it is still in Adminiatrative Processing. :( but i will keep emailing them until we know something

Hey, instead of emailing them call this no 202-663-1225 to get more precise info on Admin processing. Btw they will probably tell you its still in A.P and they can't give any further info. Its friggin annoying and I feel like protesting :protest: This A.P is like a disease that lingers on.

Good luck.

• 2 months later...
Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my wife goin thru same old bull ####....ap procesing or security clearance from washington......for k-3 visa......we are on the 5th month now...since nov27th 07 from interview u.s embassy overseas...

they cant or able to do anything in this computer age era.......either at timely manner.............

There IS an ending, many visas issued in March and April after long APs. Still got my hope girl. If you want you can look through my topics and see my whole ramble about why and how AP can take so long and what can make some shorter, others longer.

No one really knows, we can just wait and pray to God for help.

I wish our reunions will come soon,

Tammy (F)

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.