CarolineM

Here's What we've got.

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi all - we're filing right after the new year - but since we'll be out of town for most of xmas, we're getting it all together now. Here we go:

1. The form, obviously.

2. Copies of his green card.

3. Copies of both of our DL showing the same address.

4. Various bank account statements (joint account) over the past two years.

5. Tax returns filed jointly from 2005, 2006

6. Both of our life insurance policies showing eachother as the sole beneficiary.

7. Cingular phone statements with both of our names on it.

(our electric nor cable can physically put both names on them...)

8. A letter from Geico stating that we have both been insured on the same policy for two years.

9. Papers from truck we bought in both of our names

10. His AMEX bill and Truck payment that come to our house in his name only.

10a. Our gym membership with both our names on bill

11. Affadavits from two friends and my parents.

12. Ticket stubs from three separate trips (St Kitts, Boston and West Virginia)

13. Cards, letters, etc sent to both of us

And that's it.

Thoughts? (I know it's probably good, but I need approval since everyone in my life says, "Why do you even have to do this?")

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

That looks pretty good to me. Good luck and make sure you use the right form :P I accidently used the one from VJ and it has expired. Good luck :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Do you have any paperwork like a lease or deed showing that you rent or own your apartment/house? I didn't see it on your list. If you have it, I'd suggest adding it. If you don't and you're renting, get a notarized letter from your landlord.

Edited by jsnearline

08/28/2004 Engaged

09/22/2004 I-129F submitted

10/01/2004 I-129F Approved

12/15/2004 K1 Issued

12/30/2004 Arrival in US

02/19/2005 Married

01/30/2006 Conditional Green Card Approved

01/15/2008 Conditions Removed and 10 Year Card Issued

03/28/2009 N-400 mailed to Lockbox

07/17/2009 Interview Denver USCIS office RECOMMENDED FOR APPROVAL

08/28/2009 Naturalization Ceremony - US District Court - Denver, Colorado[/b][/u]

09/04/2009 Applied for passport

09/22/2009 Passport approved and mailed

09/24/2009 Passport received

08/26/2009 Naturalization Certificate and Name Change Petition arrive back from State Department

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

We don't. We own, but I bought it before he had moved over here. It's a hassle to get him officially on the mortgage, and expensive, so we decided not to do it. Hopefully it won't sink us.

Thanks for the reassurance ya'll

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.