Divine Mercy

emailing DS3032

15 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

There is no mention in the newest version of James Shortcuts of emailing the DS3032. Is this still acceptable? Have people tried it recently and had it work?

There is no mention in the newest version of James Shortcuts of emailing the DS3032. Is this still acceptable? Have people tried it recently and had it work?

To the best of my knowledge, yes, people are still emailing NVC to take care of DS 3032 (Choice of Agent).

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

To the best of my knowledge, yes, people are still emailing NVC to take care of DS 3032 (Choice of Agent).

Thanks! I'm going to do it right now :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

make sure you get an auto responce e-mail when you do e-mail nvc or i am afraid it didnt go through and you sit wait for them to accept choice and they never got e-mal happen to me and a few more vj people. this is what i was told by nvc when i called to find out if it was recieved or not good luck

Thanks! I'm going to do it right now :)

While you email NVC, you can copy the email to your husband's email address. That way, you would know whether your email has gone through. NVC does not send an automated reply that your email has been received. As long as you typed NVC email address correctly, I don't think there is an issue whether your email has been received. Plus, if you have yahoo or email, you can have all emails that you send saved in your "Sent" folder.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

I send my choice of agent by email (gmail-account) on the 27th of November. Right away I got the automatic response. On the December 5 they replied accepting my choice of agent and 3 days later I recieved DS-3032 in the mail. This way I saved about a week or maybe even 10 days!

May 18, 2007 ... Married in the Netherlands

May 16, 2008 ... Entered USA

February 13, 2010 ... mailed I-751

February 16, 2010 ... 3.43 pm I-751 delivered

February 18, 2010 ... check cashed[/color]

February 24, 2010 ... received NOA dated 02/17/2010

March 4, 2010 ... received Bio letter

March 15, 2010 ... bio appointment

March 16, 2010 ... touch

May 12, 2010 ... card production ordered

June 1, 2010 ... card production ordered text message (again)

June 7, 2010 ... received green card

February 15, 2011 ... mailed N400

February 17, 2011 ... N400 delivered

February 18, 2011 ... check cashed

February 22, 2011 ... NOA dated

March 24, 2011 ... bio in Houston

May 20, 2011 ... interview San Antonio

June 30, 2011 ... oath ceremony Bryan

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

you do get a automated response. i e-mailed the DS-3032 , got the response, and the next day the DS-3032 was accepted. must have been at the tailend of the ones picked up at that time cause it sure was fast :dance::dance:

05/27/06 / Marriage

07/17/07 / I-130 sent

07/19/07 / NOA1

12/11/07 / NOA2

12/27/07 / NVC

01/14/08 / DS-3032 and AOS bill generated

01/15/08 / E-mailed DS-3032

01/16/08 / DS-3032 accepted and entered

01/18/08 / AOS payment sent

02/02/08 / I-864 received

02/04/08 / I-864 sent

02/07/08 / IV Bill received

02/07/08 / IV bill sent

03/02/08 / DS-230 sent

03/14/08 / CASE COMPLETE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just received my choice of agent notice and want to send the email. What is NVC's email address. Should I scan in the letter and email that or can I just type something. Is there a standard format?

Will help to speed it up (and save on Express post fees to send it by the post office)

Thanks

I just received my choice of agent notice and want to send the email. What is NVC's email address. Should I scan in the letter and email that or can I just type something. Is there a standard format?

Will help to speed it up (and save on Express post fees to send it by the post office)

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Hi guys

What about the signature? Did you scan your paper or just type the name

Thanks

NVC email address - NVCINQUIRY@state.gov

Should I scan the letter? - No need

Is there a standard format ? - No particular format just make sure all the information regarding your case was given (case#, beneficiarys name and DOB, petitioners name and DOB, address of the agent etc..)

Pls read this before emailing DS3032

The agent selected by the beneficiary can be the petitioner, another relative, a friend, an attorney, or a charitable organization, such as a church or other immigrant assistance organization. Mail delivery is often unreliable in many parts of the world, so we strongly suggest that the beneficiary choose someone who has an address in the United States.

It is acceptable that the beneficiary not name an agent and have us contact him/her directly. If the beneficiary is unable to locate a copy of this form, he/she may notify the NVC via a letter or an e-mail, which indicates his/her choice.

Regardless of the beneficiary's choice, the beneficiary must notify us of his/her choice before we may continue processing this file.

Reminder:

The beneficiary can email them only after NVC generates the choice of agent he/she will get auto response e-mail in return

p1010202qr6.jpg

-------

CR1-CR2

06/22/07 - Sent I-130

12/04/07 - Approved

06/26/08 - Interview

07/04/08 - Visa on hand

08/08/08 - Arrived in US

08/21/08 - SSN and GC in mail

Removing Conditions

06/15/10 - Mailed I-751 packet via USPS

06/17/10 - Delivered to CSC

06/22/10 - Check was cashed

06/24/10 - Received NOA letter (Dated 6/17/10)

07/03/10 - Received biometric letter (Biometric Appointment dated 07/23/10)

07/20/10 - Early biometric done

08/13/10 - APPROVED

Thanks

Is there a standard format ? - No particular format just make sure all the information regarding your case was given (case#, beneficiarys name and DOB, petitioners name and DOB, address of the agent etc..)

The agent selected by the beneficiary can be the petitioner, another relative, a friend, an attorney, or a charitable organization, such as a church or other immigrant assistance organization. Mail delivery is often unreliable in many parts of the world, so we strongly suggest that the beneficiary choose someone who has an address in the United States.

It is acceptable that the beneficiary not name an agent and have us contact him/her directly. If the beneficiary is unable to locate a copy of this form, he/she may notify the NVC via a letter or an e-mail, which indicates his/her choice.

Regardless of the beneficiary's choice, the beneficiary must notify us of his/her choice before we may continue processing this file.

Reminder:

The beneficiary can email them only after NVC generates the choice of agent he/she will get auto response e-mail in return

Where did you find the instructions for the DS-3032? I can't seem to locate it on Dept of State website. Thanks,

James

Thanks

Reminder:

Where did you find the instructions for the DS-3032? I can't seem to locate it on Dept of State website. Thanks,

James

That was given to me by NVC via email

p1010202qr6.jpg

-------

CR1-CR2

06/22/07 - Sent I-130

12/04/07 - Approved

06/26/08 - Interview

07/04/08 - Visa on hand

08/08/08 - Arrived in US

08/21/08 - SSN and GC in mail

Removing Conditions

06/15/10 - Mailed I-751 packet via USPS

06/17/10 - Delivered to CSC

06/22/10 - Check was cashed

06/24/10 - Received NOA letter (Dated 6/17/10)

07/03/10 - Received biometric letter (Biometric Appointment dated 07/23/10)

07/20/10 - Early biometric done

08/13/10 - APPROVED

Thanks

Reminder:

James

That was given to me by NVC via email

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

James shortcut - http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Jame%27s_Shortcut

I made an updated summary page of the James shortcut forum.

I added in all the email ds-3032 and everything else I could think of.

Check it out, and if it is incomplete, or unclear in some area, let me know.

I will be glad to correct any deficiency.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.