ryza

"early" medical exam

11 posts in this topic

Hi! You don't have to call SLEC for an early medical, you can go directly to SLEC and just bring your Appointment letter (and a photocopy), $95 (in peso equivalent depending on the current exchange rate) and ID pictures.

For the Appointment schedule: http://203.177.135.10/ivappointment/login.asp

If you still don't have the appointment packet, you can call SLEC for a packet pick-up or just bring the NOA2 or a print copy of the appointment sched from the USEM site. Good Luck!

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Filed: Timeline
Hi! You don't have to call SLEC for an early medical, you can go directly to SLEC and just bring your Appointment letter (and a photocopy), $95 (in peso equivalent depending on the current exchange rate) and ID pictures.

If you still don't have the appointment packet, you can call SLEC for a packet pick-up or just bring the NOA2 or a print copy of the appointment sched from the USEM site. Good Luck!

Do you have to have an appointment to get it done? Can you just show up with the money and get the packet and get things out of the way?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

where will i get the appointment letter? we just got approved last july 9. what number for the SLEC? thank you!

Timeline

where will i get the appointment letter? we just got approved last july 9. what number for the SLEC? thank you!

hi, do you mean approved from USCIS? then you will have to wait for them to send the application to NVC and NVC will provide you with case number, it can be for 3 weeks more or less and then NVC will forward the case to US Embassy Manila and they will provide you with interview/medical appointment date and will send you your appointment letter too.

Do you have to have an appointment to get it done? Can you just show up with the money and get the packet and get things out of the way?

SLEC prefers that the applicant have been approved (NOA2) with their petition and already have a scheduled appointment. The Appointment Letter is included in the Packet 4-> the one with the "schedule" of medical and interview.

You just got approved July 9 by USCIS or NVC? I mean have you completed NVC processing? If not, then you still don't have an appointment letter/schedule. After completion at NVC, your papers will be forwarded to USEM for the schedule, then you or your petitioner will receive the Packet 4 (with the Appointment letter). But if you mean approved at USCIS and you have the NOA2, you can use that (NOA2) to get an early medical... but it is preferable that you already have your schedule because medical exam is good only for 1-year and there's a lot of things that can happen between those days/months.

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Timeline

hi, do you mean approved from USCIS? then you will have to wait for them to send the application to NVC and NVC will provide you with case number, it can be for 3 weeks more or less and then NVC will forward the case to US Embassy Manila and they will provide you with interview/medical appointment date and will send you your appointment letter too.

yap i just got approved from USCIS. hehe cant wait to have my med/Interview. thanks for the info. ill tyr to call NVC. should i call NVC or DOS? for the update of my papers?

Timeline

SLEC prefers that the applicant have been approved (NOA2) with their petition and already have a scheduled appointment. The Appointment Letter is included in the Packet 4-> the one with the "schedule" of medical and interview.

You just got approved July 9 by USCIS or NVC? I mean have you completed NVC processing? If not, then you still don't have an appointment letter/schedule. After completion at NVC, your papers will be forwarded to USEM for the schedule, then you or your petitioner will receive the Packet 4 (with the Appointment letter). But if you mean approved at USCIS and you have the NOA2, you can use that (NOA2) to get an early medical... but it is preferable that you already have your schedule because medical exam is good only for 1-year and there's a lot of things that can happen between those days/months.

okthank you for the information! so i guess i still have to wait for the letter. by the way when will i recieve my packet 3?

Timeline

yap i just got approved from USCIS. hehe cant wait to have my med/Interview. thanks for the info. ill tyr to call NVC. should i call NVC or DOS? for the update of my papers?

you can call NVC, they will provide you with your case number once they have rec. it and worked on it (providing case number)... once you rec. case number you can check out http://203.177.135.10/ivappointment/login.asp for interview dates or you can call DOS but give them a week or two coz they will still need to forward the case to US embassy manila that will provide you with your appointment dates

Timeline

you can call NVC, they will provide you with your case number once they have rec. it and worked on it (providing case number)... once you rec. case number you can check out http://203.177.135.10/ivappointment/login.asp for interview dates or you can call DOS but give them a week or two coz they will still need to forward the case to US embassy manila that will provide you with your appointment dates

hi! tom ill call the NVC for update on my papers. but i want to have my medical as early as possible. is that possible? even if i dont have the appointment letter yet? do u have a number for SLEC? for information? and the USEM site? so i can check their website. thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.