nnnn

NOA2 transfer to NVC

127 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I filed the K3 on January and revceived my NOA2 this month (4/10) but when I called NVC they said they did not receive it from CSC yet. Is this the same with the other NOA2 approvals from this month?

K3 Filed - Dec. 2006

Interview - June 2007 - on AP

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

so...we're not the only ones after all? :whistle: Yes, we too are wondering what has happened to our file. Maybe they are grouping everyone's together for this Tuesday. (Fingers crossed). Our petition was approved on April 5th b.t.w.

dev184pb___.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
I filed the K3 on January and revceived my NOA2 this month (4/10) but when I called NVC they said they did not receive it from CSC yet. Is this the same with the other NOA2 approvals from this month?

Hello NNNN

My K-3 was approved on 4/11..... but, not transferred to NVC yet either.

agm

my k-1 was approved 27 March also still not transferred to NVC either. i feel your pain!

ROC Timeline

18 NOV 2010 Sent 1.8lb packet to USCIS in Laguna Niguel (day 1)

19 NOV 2010 Package signed for V SEMEGI (day 2)

24 NOV 2010 Package returned because USC didn't sign petition (day 6)

calendar reset

26 NOV 2010 Package sent out again (day 1)

29 NOV 2010 Package signed for by V SEMEGI (day 3)

29 NOV 2010 NOA1 issued (day 3)

03 DEC 2010 Hardcopy of NOA received (day 7)

07 JAN 2011 Successful walk in biometrics (day 42) original date 1 FEB

01 MAR 2011 Date on Approval notice (although it arrived after the card did) (day 94)

03 MAR 2011 Card received (day 96)

Just curious,

On your NOA2, did it say that they "sent the original petition to the NVC"?

My NOA2 says this, but it looks like a form letter. After reading this thread, I wonder if "sent" really means sent?

Yes it did and i am pretty sure you are right it's a form letter however it says that it says something about contacting them if you don't hear anything in four weeks and for me tomorrow is four weeks so i guess i will start ringing them tomorrow to talk to a live person. anyone know what happens if they can't find your petition do we have to start over?

ROC Timeline

calendar reset

01 MAR 2011 Date on Approval notice (although it arrived after the card did) (day 94)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

hi everybody

my 1-29f was approved on 04/11 but on the 19th, it checked online and it said that it was transfer to CSC. I called USCIS and he told me that he thinks that it's still approved but it was transfered to CSC. I also called NVC today and they said they haven't received mine. I also want to mention that they messed up my address when they got the petition so i've not received my approval notice and they said i have to wait unitl it comes back to them as underliverable and then they'll mail it to me.

what you guys think of my situation

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We are in the same boat. First wait for Noa1, then Noa2, and now transfer to NVC, and then transfer to consulate, and then..................... the list goes on. This whole process is about waiting and worrying.. Hope all goes well. My Noa2 was on April 17 let see how long before it's transferred to NVC.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im in same boat, I got NOA2 on 4/5. NVC says they have no record. Also if you check Immigration timeslines, no one after 4/1 has got NVC. But if you look before that, it generally took 4-8 days. If someone can get some answers I would really like to know whats going on.

01-21-2013 I-129F Packet Sent

01-22-2013 I-129F Packet Delivery

01-24-2013 NOA1

07-12-2013 USCIS APPROVED!!!! (Email)

-2013 Received NOA2 hardcopy

Christine & Carl

Sample of K-1 Interview Packet to Assemble for Manila Interview: http://www.visajourn...back/?p=6369562

Guide on Preparing for CFO Guidance and Counseling Session in Manila: http://www.visajourn...-ready-for-cfo/

Link to the K-1 Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

Order your fiancee's CENOMAR and Birth certificates at e-census

Delivery FAQ

Payment FAQ

Online application

Order now and pay right away tomorrow.

here is a vital tip i learned over the last week relevant to k-1's. i received my noa2 on 27 march and couldn't get any record of my petition at the nvc through the automated system. so i spoke to a live person and she was very nice told me that they received it on 18 april and forwarded on 20 april. she also said that typically the k-1's do not stay there very long so they rarely put them into the system. in short i highly recommend chatting up a live person. btw the wait time was not terrible only 2mins or so.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :dancing:

ROC Timeline

calendar reset

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
I also want to mention that they messed up my address when they got the petition so i've not received my approval notice and they said i have to wait unitl it comes back to them as underliverable and then they'll mail it to me.

what you guys think of my situation

Was it your email address?

I-130

2007-03-17: NOA1

2007-06-01: Approved

I-129F (K-3)

2007-03-26: NOA1

2007-06-01: Approved

2007-07-26: Interview at Consulate

2007-08-06: US Entry

AOS

2007-10-31: AOS NOA1

2008-04-04: Green Card received.

Removing conditions

2010-01-19: Filed I-751

2010-01-26: Check cashed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.