lindaishak

Leaving Thursday to go to Morocco!!

11 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I know it has been awhile but omg..talk about being busy with work and trying to get ready for the holidays!! so im headed out to morocco to be with my baby and spend 2 weeks with his family. then we fly back together to JFK. Just curious...what line should we go through...it seems the line is quicker on the US citizen side but not sure if they will get upset if i take him in that one. if not then i was going to go in the other line with him. What have others done in JFK that have come back with their fiances? thanks again...wishing you all happy holidays!!

thank you,

melinda

3/17/07 - WEDDING CEREMONY

4/2/07 - Sent AOS/EAD to Chicago

4/3/07 - Chicago Received AOS/EAD

4/13/07 - Checks cashed

4/16/07 - Received NOA1 for AOS/EAD

4/21/07 - Received appointment for bimetrics

5/15/07 - Biometrics appt

5/16/07 - EAD Touched

5/16/07 - AOS Touched

6/15/07 - EAD approved

6/26/07 - Received EAD

6/28/07 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FILE TO REMOVE CONDITIONS: 3/28/09

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have seen all 3 answers: you have to split up; you can go together in visitor line; you can go together in citizen line. Best answer I saw was to ask the person directing traffic at the staging area before you get in line. Seems to depend on the POE what your options really are. Have fun in Morocco. I'm missing it already and I've only been home 3 weeks.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Have a safe and wonderful trip! I am leaving for Morocco on Sunday and bringing Mohamed back with me too. We will be flying into JFK also. What day are you flying back? We will come back on December 31st. This is all new to us too and I have no idea either what line we should stay in at customs :unsure: I will just ask and go with the flow. Enjoy your time with your loved one!

Janelle :star:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Oh wow have loads of fun you guys!!!!! :thumbs:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Have a safe and wonderful trip! I am leaving for Morocco on Sunday and bringing Mohamed back with me too. We will be flying into JFK also. What day are you flying back? We will come back on December 31st. This is all new to us too and I have no idea either what line we should stay in at customs :unsure: I will just ask and go with the flow. Enjoy your time with your loved one!

Janelle :star:

we are flying back 1/6/07. im so excited too..yippeee....i have missed him so much. have fun on your trip to morocco and i will check VJ before i leave and if its ok i will PM you about your experience with the POE in JFK. thanks again!!

melinda

3/17/07 - WEDDING CEREMONY

4/2/07 - Sent AOS/EAD to Chicago

4/3/07 - Chicago Received AOS/EAD

4/13/07 - Checks cashed

4/16/07 - Received NOA1 for AOS/EAD

4/21/07 - Received appointment for bimetrics

5/15/07 - Biometrics appt

5/16/07 - EAD Touched

5/16/07 - AOS Touched

6/15/07 - EAD approved

6/26/07 - Received EAD

6/28/07 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FILE TO REMOVE CONDITIONS: 3/28/09

oooo..color me jealous! :P

Have a wonderful and safe trip! (F)

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Have a great time in Morocco, and a safe trip home together !!

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Hi everyone,

I know it has been awhile but omg..talk about being busy with work and trying to get ready for the holidays!! so im headed out to morocco to be with my baby and spend 2 weeks with his family. then we fly back together to JFK. Just curious...what line should we go through...it seems the line is quicker on the US citizen side but not sure if they will get upset if i take him in that one. if not then i was going to go in the other line with him. What have others done in JFK that have come back with their fiances? thanks again...wishing you all happy holidays!!

thank you,

melinda

We just went through JFK on the 16th, we had to go to the visa/foreigner line, the guy sent us there, I stayed with Hassan which wasn't a problem. They opened his packet there, then sent him to a room where they processed him. The whole thing took about 2 hrs, because there where quite a few people ahead of us. If you have a connecting, allow plenty of time. PM me if you like.

Michaela

Jun 26, 06 - 129-F filed

Sep 27, 06 - NOA2

Nov 28, 06 - INTERVIEW SUCCESS!!!

Dec 12, 06 - VISA IN HAND

Dec 29, 06 - MARRIED!!

Jan 8, 07 - filed for AOS and EAD

Apr 3, 07 - EAD approved!!!

Apr 7, 07 - EAD card arrived!

May 10, 07 - Interview....APPROVED!!!

May 23, 07 - GC in hand

Feb 10, 09 - I-751 sent to CSC

Feb 12, 09 - NOA1

Apr 20, 09 - Approved!

Jun 12, 09 - Card Production Ordered

Jun 19, 09 - 10 year GC Received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

New Year's with you man wow... this is our first new year's together... finally someone to kiss whent he clock stricks midnight... have a great time...

sarah (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.