yassmine2878

Complaints on USCIS

27 posts in this topic

I called the USCIS number 800-375-5283 for the enth time since we filed our K-1 and I got the absolute rudest rep. I was expecting a long hold time and a generally canned message, but this woman was a witch! After I had enough of her smack I asked for her supervisor and I was disconnected! What the f**k??? Does anyone know how to get ahold of a supervisor at USCIS, CSC, or anywhere? Maybe an email address? Any contact info is greatly appreciated. I just cant believe after all the garbage they are already putting us through, now to be hung up on. Argghh! Whiskey please! :angry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

You don't call or e-mail anyone at USCIS - it's not worth the time spent on doing it. They won't tell you anything different from what you get online and they'll give you canned responses. Sorry. Contact your congressmen/senators instead and ask them for an inquiry on your behalf.

I only offer advice - not even legal. Just the plain and simple kind.

Timeline (incompleta)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Have you tried congressman or senator?

You don't call or e-mail anyone at USCIS - it's not worth the time spent on doing it. They won't tell you anything different from what you get online and they'll give you canned responses. Sorry. Contact your congressmen/senators instead and ask them for an inquiry on your behalf.

CSC doesn't allow e-mail inuquiries anymore from the general public.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
I called the USCIS number 800-375-5283 for the enth time since we filed our K-1 and I got the absolute rudest rep. I was expecting a long hold time and a generally canned message, but this woman was a witch! After I had enough of her smack I asked for her supervisor and I was disconnected! What the f**k??? Does anyone know how to get ahold of a supervisor at USCIS, CSC, or anywhere? Maybe an email address? Any contact info is greatly appreciated. I just cant believe after all the garbage they are already putting us through, now to be hung up on. Argghh! Whiskey please! :angry:

Who ya gonna call? Maybe Bill Murray and his Ghostbusters are still around - thye'f probably be better than anything else available :P

2/28/06 - K-1 app sent to NSC

3/06/06 - NOA 1

3/31/06 - NOA 2

4/12/06 - NVC sent approved petition to Paris embassy

4/24/06 - fiance received instruction pkt (pkt 3)

5/05/06 - pkt 3 checklist returned to embassy

6/16/06 - CRIS-USCIS email "petition received"

6/21/06 - 1-797s (2) received, petition "received", "reopened" by CSC

6/26/06 - email, RFE sent

7/05/06 - RFE received and sent back to CSC

7/06/06 - RFE received, signed for by receptionist at CSC

7/11/06 - email RFE received by CSC

7/12/06 - touched (same message as day before about RFE receipt

WAITING WAITING WAITING

8/15/06 - NVC receives reaffirmed petition (no written confirmation yet)

8/22/06 - NVC sends reapproved petition back to Paris CHOUETTE!!!!

9/21/06 - Pkt. 4 received

10/4/06 - INTERVIEW scheduled\

11-14-06 - VISA RECEIVED!!!!![/b]

12/08/06 - Arrives - POE PDX

12/14/06 - Married in Vegas, Baby!!!

AOS

01/03/07- I-485 sent to Chicago

01/09/07 - NOA from MSC

01/30/07 - Biometrics taken

02/01/07 - touched

04/10/07 - Interview scheduled/AOS approved - I-551 stamp in passport

04/18/07 - Permanent Resident Card received!!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline
No way to complain.... no email.... no phone calls.... sounds like a nice quite place to work.....

Sorry have a large drink and forget about it all....

Kezzie

Although if you sign our petition to get accountability in place we could address it. :D

http://www.petitiononline.com/USCIS/petition.html

David and Marina

USCIS Accountability Starts Here With Your Help!

http://www.petitiononline.com/USCIS/petition.html

Have you tried congressman or senator?

Yeah, no response from him since the inital letter. I imagine he got the same canned response. *Sigh*

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

:yes:

04/13/06 - I-129F mailed

04/18/06 - NOA1

08/30/06 - NOA2

09/26/06 - received at NVC

09/27/06 - forwarded to consulate

20/11/06 - visa in my pocket!

14/01/07 - POE

13/04/07 - marriage

27/04/07 docs sent in for AOS, EAD, AP

26/06/07 - biometrics appointment

02/17/07 - AP and EAD arrive

03/03/08 - Infopass - where the heck is my AOS interview?? No one knows!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mew, I know you've probably posted the link before, but any chance you have the link to the official inquiry needed to be filled out when contacting our local congressman?

Also...I was planning on calling them again on the 3rd of September, after 30 days has passed since I have not received my IMBRA RFE. I'm close approaching 80 days without even the IMBRA RFE - do you think it's a good idea for me to ask my congressman for an inquiry?

Edited by Steven_and_Jinky

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

If you feel you were mistreated by an immigration employee, or wish to make a complaint of misconduct by an immigration employee, you may write to the Office Director, or write directly to the

Director, Office of Internal Audit

425 Eye Street, NW

Room 3260

Washington, DC 20536

I found it on my District Offices webpage on the USCIS website, dig around on there you might find another address. The USCIS Ombudsman is a good one to send it to as well.

Sept 10 I-129F sent to TSC

Interview - February 13th APPROVED! day 152

April 6 - wedding date day 204

Aug 22 - AOS interview date day 101-total days 342

Sept 29 - green card arrives, done until June 2008 day 140-total days 381

June 30 - I-751 mailed total days 1025

March 9 - Removal of Conditions approved! total days 1277

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Mew, I know you've probably posted the link before, but any chance you have the link to the official inquiry needed to be filled out when contacting our local congressman?

Also...I was planning on calling them again on the 3rd of September, after 30 days has passed since I have not received my IMBRA RFE. I'm close approaching 80 days without even the IMBRA RFE - do you think it's a good idea for me to ask my congressman for an inquiry?

Your congressman's website should have a section for constituent services. Download the privacy form, fill it out, add your case details, ask them to make an inquiry regarding your RFE and fax to their office. I would call to follow up and to find out who is assigned to your case, along with their direct phone number and email address. Good luck.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
No way to complain.... no email.... no phone calls.... sounds like a nice quite place to work.....

Kezzie

Agreed...

complaining won't get you anything except more upset. you can't beat big government!

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

This is probably why they don't take calls or emails...because they know the volume of complaints about petitions and applications would go through the roof and no work would be done on the actual cases. Yeah, I'm sure we'd all like to complain. However, I'd much rather they actually work on the cases than deal with complaints, yanno what I mean?

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

You could try 1-800-PISS-OFF :lol:

Because that's what CSC is going to tell you one you finally get a hold of someone... Like I have written before, we are all receipt numbers and case files. NEXT! Cheers!!!

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.