Shpat_Argjira

She actually left me....wtf?

62 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

After getting a tattoo of her name on my chest yesterday..i just showed it to her not to long ago...she told me that she's no longer in love with me. And didnt even care that i got the tattoo nor the love that I have for her.

So i'm planning to go back home and straighten some motherf1ucking things out my way...take care of some problems.

F1UCK THE WORLD..

Vermont Service Center:

11-23-2007: I-130 Sent

01-25-2008: I-130 NOA1 Received

08-26-2008: I-130 NOA2 Approved

NVC:

09-02-2008: NVC RECEIVED CASE

11-19-2008: CASE COMPLETE

Consulate:

Interview @ Skopje, Macedonia

January 20th, 2009

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
After getting a tattoo of her name on my chest yesterday..i just showed it to her not to long ago...she told me that she's no longer in love with me. And didnt even care that i got the tattoo nor the love that I have for her.

So i'm planning to go back home and straighten some motherf1ucking things out my way...take care of some problems.

F1UCK THE WORLD..

Oh! I am sorry to hear this :( .....Wish you can find the RIGHT woman in the near future.

<a href="http://www.weddingcountdown.com" target="_blank">

1erbva.png

</a>

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Sorry to hear of this.

Try to find another woman with the same name......

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Dogs can't take MRI's but Cat scan.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

F1UCK THE WORLD..

OMG. So sorry. Be safe.

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Wow now thats sad... arent you just glad you found out in time?

I know it sucks but you ll be fine.

Just take a deep breath.

Question... now what happens to the Tatoo? hope it wasnt a permanent one? Did you learn anything from this?

K-1 TIMELINE

I-129F Sent :2007-09-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-10

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-09-30

Visa Approved :2008-01-07

Consulate Received : 2008-01-14

Interview Date : 2008-06-02

Visa Received : 2008-06-12

US Entry : 2008-06-26

Marriage : 2008-08-02

Total days from filling 1-129F till Interview 270days

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 12, 2008- Sent AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago (finally)

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Sept 18, 2008- Noas AOS/EAD/AP (yaay!!)

Oct 7th 2008- Case transferred to CSC

Oct 15, 2008- Biometric APPT (smooth and quick)

Oct 16, 2008- Case pending ......

Update....

EAD Card production ordered ........ 12/03/2008

Ap approved...approval notice sent 12/03/2008

Ap arrives in mail... dated ..............12/12/2008

EAD approval mail sent ..................12/11/2008

EAD arrives in mail ........................12/15/2008

AOS Touched .................................01/12/2009

AOS card production ordered...........02/27/2009

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Jan 1st 2011 mailed in I751

Feb 15th 2011 Biometric appointment

May 24th 2011 Petition Approved

May 25th 2011 Card production ordered

May 31st 2011 Card recieved

Two options.. 1) you can spend 1000s of dollars to have the tatt removed or 2) accept defeat and try to move on with what God has to offer you next. Believe you me what He has to offer are good things. He has already opened your eyes from the treachery of her heart. On the other hand I share your pain with what one sided love is...which is why I'm happy that my past is dust and forgotten! The best of luck, I shall pray for you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Two options.. 1) you can spend 1000s of dollars to have the tatt removed or 2) accept defeat and try to move on with what God has to offer you next. Believe you me what He has to offer are good things. He has already opened your eyes from the treachery of her heart. On the other hand I share your pain with what one sided love is...which is why I'm happy that my past is dust and forgotten! The best of luck, I shall pray for you.

Dor, what's with all the God #######??? Have you been brainwashed by the Phillipines forum??? :wacko:

To the OP: I've seen the pics of your ex; that's a mighty fine piece of azz. Too bad.............

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

wait what? :blink:

Dor, what's with all the God #######??? Have you been brainwashed by the Phillipines forum??? :wacko:

To the OP: I've seen the pics of your ex; that's a mighty fine piece of azz. Too bad.............

:bonk: for both.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm so sorry.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Aww. I am sorry. Are you sure she wasn't just speaking in anger over something? Maybe she didn't mean it. It is best that you go back that way you guys can talk face to face. I will pray for you.

I-130 for Two Step Children

App Recieved by USCIS: April 13, 2010

Notice Date: April 19, 2010

Notice Recieved: April 21, 2010

Touched: April 21, 2010

Touched: April 22, 2010

Approved:September 28,2010

Wait, aren't you almost done with her visa paperwork? And now your wife says she no longer loves you? Does she also no longer want to be married to you, come to the US, all that? Wow...I'm sorry. I hope you're able to work things out.

-P

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ouch... if your tattoo is just her name... then you can always make it into a complete sentence... <name> is a <????> or maybe...

For a good time call

<name>

<phone> (I recommend just doing the phone with a marker so you can keep it current mwuahaha).

Sorry, I have no real practical advice other than it'd probably be a good idea to give it some time and then try to figure out what happened.