w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Lou Dobbs wants to legalize illegal immigrants "under certain conditions" (includes YouTube vid)

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Despite his long-held opposition to "amnesty," Dobbs now actually supports a plan to legalize undocumented workers.

"Whatever you have thought of me in the past, I can tell you right now that I am one of your greatest friends and I mean for us to work together," he told Maria Celeste of the Spanish-language network Telemundo.

Twice during the interview, Dobbs mentioned plans to legalize millions of illegal aliens in America, saying "we need the ability to legalize illegal immigrants under certain conditions."

"What isn't working is a penalty to those who are in this country illegally for whom we can both be building a bridge to the future in which there is legalization and at the same time constructing an environment in which everyone is clear and unequivocal about the need for border security and a regulated flow of immigration," Dobbs told Telemundo.

Dobbs' spokesman Bob Dilenschneider told the Wall Street Journal the former broadcaster draws a distinction between illegal aliens who have committed crimes since arriving in the U.S. and those who are "living upright, positive and constructive lives" who should be "integrated" into society.

Dobbs, 64, of Wantage, N.J., has admitted an interest in politics, and the New York Times reports a run for the U.S. Senate is possible in 2012 before testing presidential waters.

The Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee, or ALIPAC, was stunned by Dobbs' apparent reversal, especially after it set up a website urging him to run for the presidency or Senate, a site which to date collected more than $666,000 in donations.

"This news is going to break a lot of hearts in America. The American people are suffering so much and so many of us, myself included, believed in Lou Dobbs," said William Gheen, president of ALIPAC. "I am hurt, dismayed, angry, sad, exasperated, red faced, embarrassed, and more after seeing this video."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=117140

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Nice to see a hot looking latino Chick once in a while, seems all the ones that came here are built like Fire PLugs. (no kidding)

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Nice to see a hot looking latino Chick once in a while, seems all the ones that came here are built like Fire PLugs. (no kidding)

Not a phrase I am familiar with but one can assume that this is not flattering given the context. Is this kind of derogatary stereotype acceptable on VJ today?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Not a phrase I am familiar with but one can assume that this is not flattering given the context. Is this kind of derogatary stereotype acceptable on VJ today?

Only one way to find out.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

he just lost my vote.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

He's right. ALL Latinas, well, we are fat, f-ugly, green card seekers. Well known fact on VJ :rolleyes:

he just lost my vote.

If it's Dobbs vs Obama in 2012, he will have Kansas' electoral votes... whether he has yours or not :P

He's right. ALL Latinas, well, we are fat, f-ugly, green card seekers. Well known fact on VJ :rolleyes:

2 hours later, the post is still there.

The verdict is in.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
he just lost my vote.

If it's Dobbs vs Obama in 2012, he will have Kansas' electoral votes... whether he has yours or not :P

The verdict is in.

Was it reported? It is a holiday.

Timeline

Obviously not "all", ...seems other areas have their fair share of nice looking ladies, just not where I live.

William Penn

Timeline
he just lost my vote.

The verdict is in.

Can't believe AJ IS suddenly concerned about regional observations, I thought he was the worst offender.

NOw last week there was a conversation about the lack of attractive women in England.... no outcry from you then..... oh that's right they were white women ..... never mind.

Edited by Danno

William Penn

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

What IS a fire plug?

Sorry, I'm from India.

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
What IS a fire plug?

Sorry, I'm from India.

rc1.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!