*Snowdrop*

Chemist who 'holds' your mobile for you

10 posts in this topic

I was determined not to pay anyone to look after my phone when I went to the interview but now I want to meet up with friends afterwards for lunch so I need it as soon as I get out.

I've read some people say they paid £10 and others £5. Anyone know where the £5 place is?

It makes me soooo annoyed we have to do this.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Anyone know where the £5 place is?

Goulds Pharmacy, 37 N Audley st.

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

can someone clarify for me what time they open? :unsure:

i found the pharmacy by looking on the internet and their website says they open at 8.30 but on reviews i've read here people have left their stuff there and been in the embassy before that time... i'm confused. :wacko:

Timeline
Oooh that's a good point - my interview is at 8am - maybe I won't have time to leave it there.

that would suck! :(

i was thinking about leaving my stuff in my hotel but the checkout time is usually 11am or 12pm and i doubt i'd make it back by then! i take it you don't fancy the idea of travelling without your cell phone either?

http://www.gouldpharmacy.com/ContactUs.asp

that's their website. i'm going to call them tomorrow if no one knows the answer. i'll be sure to let you know. :)

Edited by rocks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

There's a couple of branches, but don't worry, the one at 37 N Audley St (literally a stone's throw away from the emabssy, the on duty policeman will point it out to you) is definitely open earlier than 8am. Both myself and wifetobe deposited our stuff there between 7-7:30ish, so no worries at all on that score.

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Timeline
There's a couple of branches, but don't worry, the one at 37 N Audley St (literally a stone's throw away from the emabssy, the on duty policeman will point it out to you) is definitely open earlier than 8am. Both myself and wifetobe deposited our stuff there between 7-7:30ish, so no worries at all on that score.

thanks for that!

If you need a back-up plan Isma my office is right near Oxford Circus. I wont be in work at 8am but you could leave your phone at reception in an envelope with my name & it will be safe. PM me if you need this option :)

Thanks Lou - that was a very kind offer - in the end I decided to leave my phone in my friend's flat and I used a phone box on North Audley street just up from the Embassy to call my husband and parents immediately when I came out.

On my way to the interview at about 7.30am I passed the chemist and it was open at that time so anyone considering this as an early option is fine.

Just remember it's electronic key fobs/ipods etc as well as mobile phones and I saw two people having to throw their headphones away even though they didn't have the music player with them just the headphones!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.